Big, Big Trash











I just finished updating the Copenhagen post which I began back on July 25th. Some may call that procrastinating. Me, I prefer to see it as letting a post age until it is ready. Anywho, as I was writing that very belated post, I realized that I had not uploaded any pictures of Copenhagen's terrific anti-littering campaign/ public arts project. After seeing the first couple of pieces, I was hooked and became determined to find them all. This resulted in us running around on our last day asking people if they had seen the giant banana peel and/ or the overgrown pack of gum. Sadly, we determined that both had been taken away, but it did make for some very interesting conversations.

Comments

  1. OMG, a giant banana peel? Could you imagine what they would do for a safe sex campaign!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Five reasons why it's better to visit Yellowstone National Park during the winter.

10 Things that made me fall in love with Bilbao and the Basque Region- parte 2

10 Things that made me fall in love with Bilbao and the Basque Region- Part 1