Bruges Zot and a bon bon






























































































































































































I know I have been very negligent in updating this blog, but ironically, it turns out that the more adventures that you have, the less time that you have to write about them. At some point, this merry-go-round will slow down and I will be able to go into greater detail about where I have been, what I have seen and how damned charming it has all been. But for now, I am just posting some photos from this weekend's visit to Bruges, a medievel fairytale of a town, that just happens to have museums dedicated to two of my favorite things, beer and chocolate.

Comments

  1. Ahh, I have always wanted to go to Bruges _ and now, with the knowledge of both a chocolate AND a beer museum, well, it's obvious to me I must move there immediately! That beer looks so delicious....mmmmm....beer....

    ReplyDelete
  2. helloo woman!!! so Bruges is marked on your list now ;-D i do have great memories from Bruges, a Salvador Dali Exhibition and lot of rain!

    ReplyDelete
  3. me... want... chocolate pictures... droooooool...

    -holly

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's funny, we had monumental rain and a Dali exhibition while we were there, too. Still, you really can't go wrong with the beer and chocolate combo, Julie, you must go!! Holly, I have just added a picture that is not just some random chocolate, but is a mini-Johnny Depp made entirely of chocolate. slurp.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beer and Chocolate, I like them both dark. Great pictures, makes for a good travel day here from my county desk. Where do we go next, don't forget me.

    Satanica

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Five reasons why it's better to visit Yellowstone National Park during the winter.

10 Things that made me fall in love with Bilbao and the Basque Region- parte 2