I interrupt this soap opera...











Just thought that I would take a short break from all the Peru postings to add some photos from my latest outing. Earlier this week, I had a chance to spend a day in Venice, a city that even in the middle of a thunderstorm manages to be indescribably beautiful (not that I actually have any photos from the thunderstorm as I was too busy sipping red wine and rhapsodizing about Venice's beauty in the rain to actually, you know, capture it). Now, back to Peru...

Comments

  1. I think Venice was a good reason for you to intrerupt ur peruvian soap opera ;-). Venice its always nice and one can discover the city over and over again ;-)
    how is Amsterdam???

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

10 Things that made me fall in love with Bilbao and the Basque Region- parte 2

10 Things that made me fall in love with Bilbao and the Basque Region- Part 1